Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ding Dong! Would Someone Get The Door Please?

Hi! Are you here for Rhoda's Fall Door Decor Party? Me too!

This basket stays on my door most of the year. I saw a basket like this in a picture once and knew I had to have it! I loved the large size! I finally tracked this one down online years ago. I swap out the flowers depending on the season. This is my Fall look!




Here you can see the size a bit better. I like that it is a little departure from a wreath and the basket makes it easier to see on the dark door. 

                  
Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to drool over enjoy all the other fabulous front doors at the party!

Join me over at Rhoda's

3 comments:

  1. Love the basket, and the size is great. I bet it is so pretty with each season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch so inviting. Nothing says fall like all those pumpkins trailing down your steps. Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your door basket and I wish I had steps off my porch to display the pumpkins better. Love yours just kind of spilled. Very natural looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10