Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Getting My Fall On!

Little by little Fall is arriving at my house...


On the porch...



in the dining room...


and in the family room...

What I love about decorating for Fall is it will last all the way into Thanksgiving! I start in September and little by little I add through October and into November tweaking a bit here and there. For instance, I can mix in my Halloween items and add my Thanksgiving dec's later. Basically, I start with the "bones" which is what you see here.

Off to the store to go find some mums!

Join me at No Minimalist Here Open House Party!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from No Minimalist party, loving the fall decor! I am your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start on your fall decor. I really do the same thing - add a little over the next two months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen, Your Fall decor is beautiful! I love the gourds and the urn on your porch is wonderful. Thank you for linking to the Open House party and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the tray full of gourds!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10