Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting ready for the Country Living Fair!

This Friday marks the annual Country Living Fair in my area! I am so excited to be going with my good friend! We attend the fair together every year and it proves to be nothing short of amazing! Talk about inspiration! There are so many beautiful booths with great displays.  Here are some pictures I took at last year's fair.

 A beautiful display of pumpkins and gourds of all sizes!







An old black toolbox filled with white pumpkins and Indian Corn







What a great idea! Pumpkins with bling! Little black jewels glued on in a pattern.




A cute display sitting on a giant Longerberger Basket









I can't wait for Friday to see what this year brings!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10