Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to my home!


Come on in! I was hoping you'd stop by!  Let's take a tour, shall we?
Let's start in the foyer



A closer look...


Now, let's go into the living room...


.....and through the dining room...

The hutch I inherited from my Aunt and Uncle. It is very old! As a child, I can remember it in their home.   I am so lucky to have it in my home now. It brings back a lot of memories.  

......into the kitchen


We remodeled a few years ago from a very early 1990's kitchen complete with Waverly wallpaper in a floral pattern. It was from the previous owners. It's more "me" now.



I added these window treatments to the breakfast area last year


Last but not least is the family room where we spend most of our time





That's it for now! I'm sure you will be seeing more as I complete projects around here. My list is getting long. Please stop by anytime. I enjoyed having you!


Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Pretty home and welcome to blog land. Now go leave lots of comments on lots of blogs so people will find you like I did.

    Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! What beautiful photos you have. I came to your site from Savvy Southern Style. I am a newbie and your newest follower. I hope you will follow back! You have a beautiful home! Many blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful home! Love the bookshelves in the family room and your kitchen is so open and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely home, and your kitchen ~Wow! Love the wood tones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10