Monday, October 10, 2011

French Hen Farm Fall Barn Sale

Happy Monday! What a beautiful weekend we had here! Beautiful sunny skies with temps in the high 70's! It made watching sweet girl's soccer game on Saturday that much more enjoyable. I even had to spray on the sunscreen! I know days like this are truly coming to an end as we get further into October, so I enjoyed every last bit of it while I could.

A big shout out to Brenda from Cozy Little House for featuring me on Welcome Wagon Friday! She is a great supporter of new bloggers like myself with her Welcome Wagon feature. Please go over and visit her cute blog. Thanks Brenda!

My weekend began with a trip to the French Hen Farm Fall Sale on Friday! What a beautiful day it was! I snapped a few pics to share of this gorgeous place. This was the third sale I have been to and it is not one to be missed. So many great items! I didn't leave empty handed! More on that later!
French Hen Farm has a beautiful blog with an etsy shop where you can purchase some great items for yourself! Hop over to view more pictures from the weekend sale and tell them I sent you!

Now on to the pictures of this beautiful place!

Beautiful mums, homegrown pumpkins and gourds greet you outside the barn
















Gorgeous chandeliers hang from the barn's ceiling














Come back and find out what I scored at the sale!
Hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. So many great pieces, Kathleen! I think it would have been hard to choose what to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny. I commented last week on your blog after Brenda featured you. (Thursday) You were at this sale the same time I was. If you see the man in the blue striped shirt. He was impatiently waiting on his wife that was behind me in line to pay. (I waited 90 minutes) Wish I would have know that you were there.
    Great pictures......okay you gotta tell me where you live.

    Are you going to the Rural Society
    Antique and Garden Sale this week-end?


    Aren't we having some really beautiful days. Wow, they are wonderful.
    Can't wait to see what you bought.
    I didn't get much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Can I please please go with you next time! Wow, I would break a leg to get to this sale. Can't wait to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such an amazing place to shop. I can't wait to see what you came home with. I'm really liking the vintage popcorn tin and the triangularish shaped mail slot (at least I think that's what it is.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10