Friday, October 21, 2011

Ideas for your Fall Dining Room Table

Inspired by yesterday's post on bringing Fall into my dining room, I found some great ideas that would be easy to re-create to bring fall to your table.

Below is a simple and elegant casual table setting. A neutral stripe runner is placed on the bare wood of the table. A silver bucket holds a bouquet of deep orange roses and a dark cake pedestal is piled high with autumn gourds. Creamy white plates topped with a gold rimmed soup bowl compliment the amber glasses and white tapers.
I can imagine enjoying an easy Saturday night dinner with good friends at this table!
Country Living

For a more formal table, an arrangement of orange and white roses accented with bittersweet and green and purple kale leaves creates a pretty centerpiece. Love the mini white pumpkin nestled into the flowers and the green edged roses remind me of miniature kale!

Country Living


Create a quiet neutral palette alternating white pumkins and ivory pillar candles on a runner of white butcher paper! The dried hydrangeas and white platters add to the country charm of this table.
Martha Stewart

Of course sometimes minimal can have a big impact as with these gold sprayed pumkins against the blue linen cloth
Martha Stewart

Love this idea! Lay a pinecone wreath on the table and fill with an assortment of pumpkins, gourds, Indian Corn and faux leaves.


 I hope some of these will inspire YOU to create a beautiful Fall table in your home!

2 comments:

  1. There's always something about Martha Stewart's style that makes my heart beat a little faster. I love the all the white.

    I adore those mini white pumpkins as well - I put a few of them in my apothecary jar this year.

    Great inspiration pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the settings are stunning and full of fabulous inspiration. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10