Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One "Month-a-versary"

Wow!

Hard to believe, but I started this blog one month ago today! I started it on my birthday and today is my 26th wedding anniversary with Mr. Decor!

In one short month I have been sitting at this computer more hours than I care to admit.

I have sat in my p.j.'s reading and adjusting and checking and have gone to bed far to late!
The laundry has been ignored, the pantry is empty, the dinner late and my family left wondering what the heck is going on!

I have also learned a great deal about html's, widget's, code, etc. These were not in my vocabulary thirty days ago and here I am tweaking the code in my blog header and blog buttons so they sit just where I want them on my blog! Who knew?

In the years I have spent reading all these wonderfully informative and beautifully gorgeous blogs, I never thought I would be a part of it.

I have had the "Welcome Wagon" rolled out for me and new friends visiting and leaving with nothing but nice and encouraging words to say.

So here's to all of YOU! Thank you for stopping by to see little 'ole me and I hope you continue to  enjoy your visits!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one month! It is a bit addictive, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy
    Anniversary.
    Happy Bloggy month. It is addictive but wonderful too. So hard to explain to someone. It sure changes your life in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying yourself, Kathleen! There should be a "beware of addiction" sign when you visit your first blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is addicting isn't it? I am a new blogger myself and still learning how to add things and such.. have a nice day!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathleen,

    Happy Wedding Anniversary!
    You have become a blogger at a very exciting time of year with the holidays right around the corner.
    They will be here before we know it!
    Have a great Day,
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blog-versary! I'm impressed! I tried blogging for over a year and couldn't figure out all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen,
    Congrats on your anniversary!! I'm right behind you!! Can you believe how addictive this thing is? I totally relate to EVERYTHING you said! Thanks so much for being a blessing to me...and I look forward to all you have to offer! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10