Thursday, October 6, 2011

Window Box Love!

Since my Fall decorating has taken me outside, I cannot forget my window boxes! I really enjoy having window boxes to decorate throughout the year. My summer flower's were looking a little neglected, so I removed them and filled the boxes with mums, pansy's, gourd's and pumpkins! Much better!






Here are some other great window box ideas for Fall

Pumpkins and Bittersweet



Simple wheat stalks make a great impression



Berries, Kale and Hydrangea's. Gorgeous!


Pumpkins, gourds, kale and tall grasses for a casual country look


Purple Asters and Kale look great with orange


Love the unexpected mix of reds, purples and pinks for Fall
Here's to a Fabulous Fall!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen - visiting your from Brenda's Cozy Little Home. I am following you. Beautiful window box display collection.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen! I found you through Brenda's Cozy Little House, too. I am also a Kathleen although I go by Kathy and have just moved to Ohio from New York. I love your window boxes and look forward to browsing through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen. I am here as well from Brenda's blog. But, I am also an Ohio Blogger. I live in Granville. What neck of the woods are you from. Beautiful flower boxes and I love your home. Come stop by Cozy Blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen,

    Lovely window boxes! Your home is just beautiful all decorated for the fall season! I'm visiting you today from Brenda's Welcome Wagon Friday! I have joined you as a new follower! I look forward to your future inspiring posts...
    Have a great weekend!
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have found your pretty blog via Brenda! Love all the window boxes. Yours looks fabulous!
    I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
    Have a beautiful day.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower and new to blogging too - mid August. Enjoyed the window box pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any window boxes...but I have always loved them. All your outdoor decor looks stunning...Love the pumpkins on the urns...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your window box looks fabulous.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Found your blog on Brenda's Cozy Little House. I just love your window box decorations, especially the wheat stalks.
    XoXo
    Joy @ tomorrowsmemorieskjlb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kathleen - I've given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog Inspire Me Heather today, please come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10