Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why didn't I think of that?

I was catching up on my blog reading today after a little hiatus from blogland when I ran across this picture of a newly renovated "closet" on the Cote De Texas blog.
image

It was all the inspiration I needed for my own bathroom! Shelves! It suddenly hit me! That's  what was needed in my own master bath! I have been living in this house going on nine years and the wall above my tub has always been there...empty! I couldn't figure out what it was that I wanted there. I had considered a circular metal wall thingy that held votive candles a la Pottery Barn and the obvious piece of art but for some reason the other REALLY obvious idea of shelves never crept into my brain. Until I saw this!  Stay tuned...I'm heading out today to make this my first project of the
 New Year!
 Happy New Year everybody! Woo Hoo!
 ( sometimes it REALLY is the little things that make us happy!)








1 comment:

  1. That's like a V-8 moment, Kathleen! I love when that happens though. Sometimes pictures or other wall decor just don't cut it. This is such a great inspiration picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10