Sunday, February 5, 2012

From Pinterest to Chip It!

Here we go again! First it was Pinterest and now it's Chip It! If you haven't already heard, Sherwin Williams has a new tool that allows you to install a button onto your browser that lets you create a color palette from ANY picture you find on the web!

Love all the colors in this picture?

Chip It!

As easy as that! You can save your chips to a board and even pin them if you like!

Let's do a few more!

I was on a roll! I chipped my bedroom rug I told you about in this post because, well, I haven't gotten any further and I thought Sherwin could help with some direction!


Hmmm? Just a few more paint chips to add to my collection!
Don't say I didn't warn you!

Have a "chipper" day!

Linking to:
Sundae Scoop Link Party
BNOTP

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10