Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nature Inspired Decor

Barb over at Grits and Glamour is hosting a nature inspired decorating party!
My giant pinecones are ready to party!
 I kept them out from Christmas and placed them in the wooden bowl on my console table.
 It was one of the easiest vignettes I have ever done!
I love the simplicity of the pinecones and the wood. It is a reminder of the winter months and the beautiful ornaments Mother Nature shares with us.





I also added a water hyacinth basket under the console and draped a plaid wool blanket over it.
I love the added texture!





It was the perfect addition for that empty spot!

Come party with me at


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vignette...very pretty! LOVE your framed pieces of silver above the console table too :o)
    ~Des

    PS. I am now following you on Google...
    hope you will follow me back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Found you on Pinterest. I was wondering if your paneling was always painted. We have oak paneling and I'm wanting to paint it! Do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10