Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Red

February certainly packs a punch of red! Between Valentines Day and the Go Red For Women campaign I was inspired by this gorgeous color and how much we see of it in our wardrobe and decor! I was also struck by the fact that there doesn't seem to be a color that it doesn't go with.
I once heard that red can be used as a neutral. I think that might be true!

 It can be dramatic...


or classic


  add just the right amount of interest to a very neutral room

or transform something.


It can be playful...

and feminine.



It pairs well with yellow's and gold's
and chocolate brown's...

looks fresh with torquoise.

It can deliver a message..


It can be unexpected...

or "sweet-ish".



Red can stand up on its own with an equally strong partner...


and can wake up a room!

How do you use this versatile color?




Happy Valentine's Day!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10