Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dressing a Spring Mantel

With the weather warming up and the clocks generously gifting us with  more daylight hours, I decided to to add some spring not only to my step but also to my mantel!
Here is how the mantel has looked since January.
Pretty boring, huh?
By changing a few items and the color palette, I am ready to welcome spring!
What a difference the blue and white transferware makes!
Looking pretty good but then I remembered the cherry blossom branches!
And that is when I realized how similar decorating is to putting on a pretty outfit!
Just when you think it looks good, adding one more item can take it from good to great! 
We can all use a little wow factor!

I'm ready to welcome spring!

Joining



Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love your blue and white mantel! And the cherry blossoms are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    ... great transformation :)

    Greetings from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cherry blossom branches were the perfect touch - not just their gorgeous color but their gracefully arced branched also linked together the larger elements across the width of the mantle. I love it! Now mine looks cluttered. Hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10