Monday, March 26, 2012

Mantel Monday ~ Spring Edition!

Recently, I showed you my mantel all decked out for spring in this post. Well, I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I moved things around a little to make way for my chicken feeder dressed for Easter.



Please excuse the ugly watermark. I was trying something different in preparation for the closing of Picnik and I made a BIG mistake I can't seem to undo!

Please enjoy the pictures anyway!















I moved the blue and white that was on my mantel to the console.














Out came the cloche and a nest along with my ornament tree and mercury glass Easter eggs.






Are you busy feathering your nest?

View this post to see how the chicken feeder looked in the Fall!


Come see all the spring goodness at:

Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesdays

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and springy! Love your chicken feeder filled with eggs and candles...just beautiful!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty mantle and I love the blue and white on the console too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting! I enjoyed putting it togther!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen, mantels are one of my favorite items to decorate. Hope you enjoy your Easter mantel...it's lovely. Please consider joining Linky Followers, too. My GFC diappeared, yet sometimes I can click to connect. (Crazy! I know, but so true.) Anyway for just in case, it would be great to connect also with Linky. Thanks for sharing, Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10