Monday, March 19, 2012

A Tisket, A Tasket, A French Door Basket!

Welcome Spring!

The beautiful weather has me dressing my door to welcome visitor's and nothing says *Spring* like  sunny yellow forsythia!
 

I can use this french basket during many season's just by changing the flower's placed in it. I have a pretty white assortment for the summer and come July, I add flags for a patriotic look.
I absolutely love the way it looks on my front door!


My front door can be a little hard to see from the street with the porch over hang shading it a bit, but the yellow certainly helps to add a cheerful look and it really dresses up the door!


I love this basket and enjoy the personality it adds to my home!


Welcome Spring!

Look here to see my french door basket dressed for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10