Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday Fall Happy Hour!

Welcome Friday! Time to kick back and enjoy a Fall Apple Cosmo! I had a cocktail very similar a few weeks ago when Mr. Decor and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary with a dinner out. I enjoyed it so much I tried to recreate it at home after reading the ingredients on the menu. It contains apple flavored vodka, lime juice, cranberry juice and ginger syrup. The ginger syrup gives it a nice little bite. Sure to warm you and perfect for the season!



Fall Apple Cosmo

1-1/2 oz. Absolut Orient Apple
1 oz. ginger Syrup
1/2 oz. lime juice
dash of cranberry juice

Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
Strain into a chilled martini glass and serve



Now, go light a fire, snuggle with your honey and relax. It's Friday! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10