Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Mantel Decorations

I showed you a sneak peek of my Christmas mantel decorations in my Holiday Home Tour 2012. I added the finishing touches last night and now it is ready for Santa! Hope you are too!


New this year are the glitter and script pointsetta flowers. The colors go so well with the amber, silver and gold mercury ornaments sprinkled among the garland. The pine cones add a natural touch and pick up the script writing in the flower. Love it when it all works out! Sepia tones are some of my favorite colors.


The deer is also something new this year. This glitter color I call champagne. It is a mixture of silver and gold adding a little holiday bling!


Champagne...good for the Holiday's!








I am raising my glass of Champagne wishing YOUR Holidays are Merry & Bright!

Linking to:


4 comments:

  1. So elegant and pretty. Merry Christmas to you.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mantel! I love all the metallic colors and the silver, and love the deer! So pretty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel is beautiful, Kathleen!

    I'm having a PINTEREST Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don't have Pinterest it's ok, come link up your blog.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinterest-party.html

    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    Have a crazy beautiful week!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10