Friday, February 22, 2013

Easy 'Hover' Pinterest Button For Your Pinning Pleasure

I am excited to share with you a new feature I have added to my pictures here on the blog.
Now you can "pin" pictures directly from my blog to your Pinterest boards without the hassle of locating the pin-it button in your browser toolbar.

If you're anything like me, by the time all those thumbnails came up from the page I was pinning from, I would forget which image I wanted to pin! This new feature eliminates all that.
Want to know how it works? Well, place your cursor over the image.
Go ahead. I'll wait.


Did you see it? Up there in the right hand corner of the image?
Now click on it!
How easy is that?

Oh...and while your at it, take a look in my sidebar next to my Pinterest button. It says, "My Latest Pins".
Now hover your cursor over the thumbnails.
Magic!
Those thumbnails expand to show a picture of what I have recently pinned!
How fun is that?

Just a little something to help you Pin more efficiently!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I need to do this! I wasn't sure what to do and this will help me figure it out. I have that pin it button at the bottom of my post but wasn't sure how to do the hover. Awesome post and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyndy,
      Thanks!I feel so fancy now!It was relatively easy to do. Go here for the tutorial:

      http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/11/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10