Monday, April 15, 2013

Favorite Vignettes

As I was looking at some recent pictures in my files, I saw some of my favorite vignettes around the house and I thought I would share them with you.



This is my Spring mantel right now. I've learned that if you don't mind moving things around the house, you'll have a million ways to create vignettes right at your fingertips!

Small boxes are great for elevating items and breathing new life into a vignette. This one is a jewelry box I picked up at Tuesday Morning

I showed you this beautiful vase of roses in this post. The vase is Waterford that I inherited from my mother.
This little Tillandsia or airplant, was just the thing for this stack of books. I love the dusty blue-green color.


This little vignette in the foyer greets you when you walk in the front door.


 Same foyer table sporting a Fall look.

 I had so much fun putting this together for Holloween. 
You can see the rest of my Holloween mantel post here.




This vignette I featured in my Nature Inspired Decor post last year. Sometimes simple is ...well...simple!

What are some of your favorite vignettes that make you smile?

Join me at:
Inspire Me Tuesday
The Scoop
Tweak It Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your vignettes, the look amazing. This would be perfect to link up to my Inspire Me party. Link will be live around 2 PM West coast time. Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up. If I were near your house, I am sure that wonderful rooster painting would definitely disappear. I adore it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for hosting! I wanted a rooster painting for so long and finally found it. You never know what you might find in Tuesday Morning...that rooster painting is one of them!

      Delete
  3. Your vignettes are all beautiful. You have an eye for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Like I said in my post...don't be afraid to move things around the house and don't marry yourself to one look! Harder than it sounds, I know, but I'm working on it!

      Delete
  4. Charming vignettes! I see from your stack of books that we share an appreciation for Mary Carol's books. The only one I don't have is Stylish Weddings. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Mary Carol! I have learned so much from those books! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10