Tuesday, April 16, 2013

{THRESHOLD} My Latest Crush at Target


I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the THRESHOLD line at Target. There are so many great items! For instance, I LOVE this weathered and worn frame. It spoke to me when I saw it on the shelf.  But like I do so often, I left it sitting on the shelf instead of putting it in my cart, thinking to myself, "I could do that." Isn't that what they call Inspiration


This is not the best picture, but I love all the colors...gold, green, a dark antique wash on top.  I am partial to gold over silver in most things around my home, so I think that is why I was so drawn to it. I'll have to go through my stash of frames to see if there are any I can get creative with!

This frame also has great texture and color. although a little different than the first one, it has a driftwood, beachy appearance to me with the silver, gray and brown. Both frames made me take notice.

Any Swedish Gustavian fans out there? This bedskirt definitely reminded me of some of the sweet Swedish textiles. The warm gray was perfect. In addition to a bedskirt, this same check also came in a quilt and shams. I wish Target would carry shams in a euro size!

I did purchase it to see how it would look in my bedroom, but, the gray was just not looking great with my brown, cream and blue rug. To me the small check looked a little juvenile in my traditional bedroom.  I was dying to use it somewhere, but I don't have a room where it would work.

 A close up of the gray check. Which was very similar to the gray check I saw at Ikea.

Between my trip to Ikea a few weeks ago and now this, I think the tide may be changing around here and I may be ready for a change in my decor. Hmmm...I think I need a direction and a plan! Where to start?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this line but it looks like I need to make a trip to Target!
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10