Friday, September 27, 2013

Country Living Fair 2013

I am no stranger to the Country Living Fair and this year was no exception! I go every year and see many of the same vendor's every year and also many new ones. As usual there was so much to see!

I'll let the pictures tell the story!

One of the first tents I stopped at was this one! Recognize the name? 


There were a lot of interesting pieces and I had so much fun looking at everything! Cari was inside arranging a vignette while I was there. Unfortunately a corner of one of her signs broke and smashed a beautiful glass lamp! Glass pieces everywhere! Oops! It happened just as I approached the tent...I promise I had nothing to do with it! Scouts honor! 

Back to the pictures...


Boxes of old plastic letters. 


Lots of funky upholstered pieces




Halloween bling


Christmas is just around the corner...


Even Christmas ornaments in pretty Fall colors!


Plenty of velvet pumpkins!


And real pumpkins in every color


Inside one of the buildings were tables beautifully set for Fall dining!




And a few casual Christmas tables



I loved the arrangement of this container!


Lots of re-loved pieces. This is a great french inspired bed. Love the blue paint with the gray linen!


These charms were just that ... Charming! 


So there you have it! Another year of The Country Living Fair captured for your enjoyment!

Want more of the Country Living Fair? See my post's from past years here and here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10