Monday, November 4, 2013

Ooh La, La, Paris Grey!

Here's a little table I picked up at Goodwill recently that received a makeover with ASCP Paris Grey and a wash of Old White.

I can't seem to find the before picture, but imagine an orange-y oak with a little damage from a spill on the surface. Might have been nail polish remover.

Nothing a little paint couldn't take care of.


I loved the frenchy legs



I replaced the ho-hum knob with this one from World Market. So much better!

 

It looks perfect with this mirror


Amazing what some people consider trash.

If they only knew!

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. what an improvement. The Paris Gray just looks so good on that table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding me now I have found you. I love your ASCP in the Paris Grey on this table. It came out beautiful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10