Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year New Me!


Happy New Year to all!

Speaking of NEW, I finally got on the bandwagon and had a blog makeover! A long time coming I might add! I spent way too much time tweaking and moving things around and trying to master the language of HTML when I should have been concentrating on just writing and posting in a timely fashion. How many of you are guilty of the same thing with your blogs? You know, you think you are just going to move one widget and the next thing you know, 3-hours-have-passed-and-your-still-in-your-pajamas-and the-dog-is-whining-because-she-desparetly-needs-to-go-out-and-it-is-noon-and-you-haven’t-done-a-thing-that-needs-to-be-done-because-the-computer-is-holding-you-hostage?

Raise your hand if that has ever happened to you!

That needed to end for me, so when Kim from Savvy Southern Style blogged about her makeover from Rebekah Louise Designs, I was all ears! I loved Kim’s new look and I paid a visit to the blog and etsy shop of Le Charmed Boutique and saw some more of her work and I was convinced that was the direction I needed to take.

 So glad I did!

I purchased the Social Blogger Design which gave me everything you see here from header, social media icons, post divider, fonts, colors, facebook cover and profile pic. and installation. Rebekah contacted me right away and we got to work! She was a joy to work with during the entire process. I sent her a picture of a store that I had seen online and loved, that had a black and white striped awning, a black sign written in gold and two green topiary plants standing on either side of the entry. That was my inspiration for my header! Rebekah’s wheels started turning and she sent me a first draft of her interpretation and it all evolved from there! We tweaked it here and there until we got it to what you see here and I am over the moon happy with it!

She was patient and always replied quickly and always double checked with me on any request I made to ensure we were always on the same page since we were communicating through email.
I highly recommend Le Charmed Boutique if you are thinking of making a few changes. You don’t have to do a whole blog makeover. Rebekah has several packages ranging from a new blog header or Etsy banner or social media icons to a complete branding package which includes business cards! You name it, she can do it!

Did I mention the price? Trust me! You won’t be able to get all this anywhere else at her prices!

So, if you have a blog or an Etsy shop or both and are thinking that a new look might be in order for your brand, then go on over to Le Charmed Boutique or her blog, Rebekah Louise Designs and tell her I sent you!

I promise, you won’t be disappointed!

P.S. I have a Facebook page now! So if you'd like updates via Facebook then just click on the facebook icon at the top in the sidebar and please like and share my page! Thanks!

Sharing at:




 photo signature_zpsdea964ff.png

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10