Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring At The Front Door, Take Two!


About a month ago, in this post, I showed you my beautiful french wall basket stuffed with forsythia that I have hanging on my front door. We don't use the front door very much. Only to retrieve a package left by UPS. My oldest man child was home for a weekend visit and remarked that he thought a bird was building a nest in my forsythia so I decided to check it out!


Last Sunday, April 6th, this is what I found tucked inside...



Spring is definitely in the air!


UPDATE 4/14/14: MY CHICKS HAVE HATCHED!


4/28/2014

I checked on the chicks after I had been out of town for Easter and this is what I saw:


Like all little birdies they had grown!

As of the writing of this update, 5/2/2014 they are...gone! Sad, but I'm so happy they made it safely and that I was able to provide them shelter and warmth until they were able to make it on their own.

Hope you enjoyed my little Spring nature piece!

Sharing At:




 photo signature_zpsdea964ff.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. So pretty and such a cheerful welcoming look. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that will go live this afternoon at 3 PM. www.astrollthrulife.net. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how sweet! That is something I bet you never forget...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love hearing from you.

 
09 10